Our high altitude and wilderness-based resilience development programs get results. Participants who complete their life-influencing journey with us return home more self-aware, more resilient and more able to rebound positively from life's setbacks.
For athletes in particular, we also work on making leadership and resilience practical and relevant. Strategies around non-negotiable winning and instilling the belief in being able to win from anywhere are an important focus.
There are five reasons why you should consider our programs:
- High-impact “reboot” makes behaviour change possible
- Undistracted, non-negotiable environments raise the stakes and focus
- Diagnostics provide a fact base
- Participants get emotional as well as cognitive commitment to change and guidance on turning new behaviours into habits
- Leadership is made accountable and linked to performance